Welcome to the Ask Room
Every Hallelujah Challenge session is heralded by intense prayers, fasting, and sometimes, praise. Sessions are also closed with thanksgiving because, in the words of the Convener - Nathaniel Bassey - 'he who takes the glory, fights the battle'.
We call that prayer group 'Ask Room'. It consists of volunteer intercessors who labour in the place of prayer and fasting to implore heaven for the release of grace and power, for abounding signs and wonders to accompany every Hallelujah Challenge session.
We invite you to join us in praying today, with the prayer points below.
PRAYER POINTS FOR THE OCTOBER 2023 HALLELUJAH CHALLENGE EDITION
▪️ Prayers in tongues for the first 30 minutes
▪️ Prayers in understanding for the remaining 30 minutes
PRAYER FOCUS 1 - THANKSGIVING
Psalm 136, Psalm 92, Job 9:10
1. Thank God for the salvation of our souls.
2. Thank God for his goodness and mercy.
3. Thank God for the vision of the Hallelujah Challenge.
4. Thank God for the previous edition. Thank God for the numerous testimonies (the spiritual encounters and praise reports that have never stopped.)
5. Thank God for Pastor Nath, his family and the entire team and crew. Thank God for the salvation of souls.
6. Thank God for the forth coming edition in October.
PRAYER FOCUS 2 - SOULS AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS
“47. Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.” ~ Acts 2:47
"4. In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” ~ 2 Cor 4:4
“8. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:” ~ John 16:8
1. Let’s give thanks for the people that the Lord would cause to attend the Hallelujah Challenge / Festival this edition.
2. Let’s declare that those ordained before the foundation of the earth to participate/attend will be in attendance. That there shall be no hinderance in their way.
3. Let’s the declare that the Holy Spirit will convict people of their sins so much they shall cry out for salvation.
4. Declare that the light of the glorious gospel shines through to every dark heart.
5. Declare that the blood of Jesus will speak redemption and the forgiveness of sin. That people will sense the tangible power of God to save.
6. Declare that the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel will speak MERCY over Lagos, Nigeria and the nations of the earth.
7. Declare that the blood of Jesus will set people free and bring about a mighty deliverance.
8. Thank God for answered prayers!
PRAYER FOCUS 3: SIGNS AND WONDERS
"By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus." ~ Acts 4:30
"How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him." ~ Acts 10:38
"Saying, What shall we do to these men? for that indeed a notable miracle hath been done by them is manifest to all them that dwell in Jerusalem; and we cannot deny it." ~ Acts 4:16
"Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might." ~ Acts 5:15
1. Thanksgiving for "The Hallelujah Challenge". For the signs and wonders we have experienced since inception.
2. Let’s declare that there shall be undeniable signs that would lead unbelievers to believe in the Lord Jesus during the period of the Hallelujah Challenge and the Festival.
3. Let’s declare there shall be wonders too numerous to number. Wonders of salvation, healings, deliverance, and breakthroughs.
4. Declare that as we all partake in the sessions of praise, prayers and worship, there shall be creative miracles all around the nations of the earth.
5. Declare that there shall be wonders in the heavens testifying and validating the event.
6. Declare that none shall participate/come sick, weary and burdened and leave the same way. Testimonies shall abound.
7. Declare that even the words spoken and prayers offered will be saturated with signs and wonders.
8. Let’s give thanks for answered prayers.
PRAYER FOCUS 4 - THE RAIN OF THE SPIRIT
“For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:” ~ Isaiah 44:3
"Then Elijah said to Ahab, “Go up, eat and drink; for there is the sound of abundance of rain" ~ 1 Kings 18:41
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:” ~ Acts 2:17
1. Let’s give thanks for the rain of God’s Sprit that has fallen on Nigeria and the nations of the Earth in the past.
2. Let’s ask that the clouds will begin to gather and pour out rain even before Hallelujah Challenge begins.
3. Let’s declare that every single soul connected as we praise God every night shall experience the FULLNESS of the Spirit.
4. Let’s declare that the Holy Spirit will convict men, women, boys and girls of sin, righteousness and judgment.
That the rain of God’s spirit will prepare the grounds of the hearts of men for the seed of the gospel to find expression, leading to multiple harvests of souls.
5. Declare that every song, word, prayer and sound released as we praise every night will be a catalyst for the rain of the spirit.
6. Let’s declare that the gifts of the spirit will be in operation in full measure.
7. Let’s give thanks for the rain of God’s spirit.